Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF COMPANY’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will be subjected to the following terms and conditions if you are willing to access and use roamdeal.com:
- You will not be permitted to use the website or its content for any unlawful activity or any purpose that is prohibited by the law.
- The content mentioned on the website is the sole property of the owner. You cannot destruct the content of the website by any means. If caught doing so, you will be penalized by the Law of the land.
- However, if you are not ready to accept our terms and conditions, you are requested to immediately stop your activities on our website. If you fail doing so, we will consider that you are accepting our terms and conditions.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
Our company has the sole right to modify or remove (permanently or temporarily) the entire website or any of its part without any prior notice. We shall not be accountable to you for any change in the content of the website or for the removal of the website.
Acceptance of our terms and conditions means that you shall accept any change that we might bring on our website in future.
We try our level best to make sure that any task performed by us ether manually or on the website if error-free but we shall not be responsible for any kind of loss incurred due to failure or malfunctioning. The website, web server, graphics, and the programming codes necessary for the development of our website, is the solely our property. Any task performed by roamdeal.com is and shall be the copyright of the owner and can be reproduced commercially or resold only after the permission of the company. We shall not be deemed responsible when:
- Any of our clients or website visitor submits content that might lead to the infringement of copyrights.
- A loss of earnings takes place due to the unavailability of the website, its software and servers, or due to any material rendered by its agents.
All the content of the website is an Intellectual property right and Copyright of roamdeal.com. Even the Trademark is owned by the company. Accepting our terms and conditions means that you agree to use our website only for personal and non-commercial purpose. You cannot download, copy, sell, reproduce, transmit or distribute the content of our website without our consent. However, downloading, copying, and/or printing of the content of the website for personal and noncommercial use is permitted.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable and responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, resulting out of or in connection with the access of our website.
We do not promise any claims regarding the functionality of the website. We ensure you that we will try our level best in making the website continuously functioning, but we do not commit you that the website shall be cent percent interruption free or error free, or the defects shall be immediately corrected or the website or the server that makes it available shall be free from viruses or anything which may be harmful for the user.
If the court of law declares any of the terms and conditions mentioned above as invalid or illegal, then rest of the terms and condition shall remain in force and binding to the extent of severability.
Terms and conditions of our company shall be governed by and analyzed in accordance with the Laws of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and you shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai in case of Breach of Trust.